Monday 22 June 2009

Komunijnie i ślubnie

Dawno już minal czas komunijny. Oto kartka, którą zrobiłam dla chrześniaka. Powstała według kursu scrapowej guru- Agnieszki, z I Love Scrap ( kurs na kartke z kielichem) . Oto moja interpretacja:

Holy Communion's time is long gone now. Here is a card which I made for my godson. This card was inspired by a scrap guru Agnieszka fromI Love Scrap (course for card with a goblet ). This is my version:
W podobnym stylu utrzymana jest też kartka ślubna. Delikatna jak suknia panny mlodej:
This wedding wishes card is similar in style. Delicate as the bride's dress:
życzenia...
wishes...
vellum - w odcieniu ecru na zdjęciu nawet bAArdzo wyszedł ecru. Serca z perłowego papieru nanizałam na srebrna nitkę. Mają symbolizować inne pary, związane węzłem małżeńskim.

Vellum on the pic looks even more ecru than it really is. I punched hearts out of the pearlised paper and saw them together on this lovely silver thread. I thought they may symbolize other (already) married couples.
Prezent zapakowałam w biały papier, na srebrnej nitce juz tylko dwa serca i kilka gałązek:

I was wrapped in a white paper. There're only two hearts and a few twigs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dziękuję :)